Download Free WPAchievements v8.11 – WordPress Achievements Plugin Nulled – CodeCanyon.
WPAchievements v8.11 is the best WordPress Achievements, Quests & Ranks Plugins. WPAchievements gives you the ability to lock entire content or parts of posts and pages so that only users that have gain a special achievement, solved a defined quest or reached the needed rank will be able to see them. WPAchievement allows you to create global Achievements and Quests across your Multisite installation. For more information please visit the DEMO link.
- Add Achievements & Quests to your website for a wide range of activities
- Reward users with points when they gain Achievements & Quests
- Responsive Custom Achievements Page
- Publish to a user’s BuddyPress stream when they gain Achievements & Quests
- Achievements & Quests can be shared to users Facebook and Twitter
- Add and Manage Ranks to your website
- Limit Achievements to specific Ranks
- Publish to a user’s BuddyPress stream when they gain a new Rank
- Lock content so only specific Ranks can view it
- Easily manage each of your users Achievements
v8.11.0 - 2018-09-05 - New: Completely reimplemented and fully responsive [wpa_achievements] and [wpa_quests] outputs - New: 6 Ultimate Member Triggers added: + User Account approved + User Account is inactive + Remove user profile photo + Remove user cover photo + Change profile photo + Change cover photo - New: Ultimate Member settings options extended - Tweak: Shortcodes [wpa_myachievements] & [wpa_myquests] generates responsive output - Tweak: Widget "My Achievements" & "My Quests" generates responsive output - Tweak: Shortcode [wpa_achievements] & [wpa_quest] output message if no achievement or quest is available
Theme Discover is a standout amongst the most far-reaching stores under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License v3.0 Free as in Freedom) that gives premium Themes and Plugins to testing reason. We want to improve our site’s performance and usability so that you could really get a great benefit from our website. Just more one thing is that We publish all content only for testing purpose, not for commercial use, so if you have money then we strongly recommend you to buy the required plugin/theme etc from original developer’s website. Use any theme, templates, plugin or PhP scripts at your own risk!