Download Free WP Rocket v3.0.5 – Caching Plugin for WordPress – WP-Rocket.
Make WordPress Load Fast in a Few Clicks through WP Rocket v3.0.5 Don’t waste your time struggling with complex plugin settings. WP Rocket launches upon activation. Caching creates an ultra-fast load time. Essential for improving Search Engine Optimization and increasing conversions. When you turn on WP Rocket, page caching is immediately activated. For more information please visit DEMO link.
- Quick Setup
- Cache Preloading
- Sitemap Preloading
- GZIP Compression
- Browser Caching
- Database Optimization
- Google Fonts Optimization
- Remove Query Strings from Static Resources
- Minification / Concatenation
- Defer JS Loading
- CloudFlare Compatibility
- DNS Prefetching
- Mobile Detection
- Multisite Compatibility
- eCommerce Friendly
- Multilingual Compatibility
- Connected Users
- Developer Friendly
3.0.5 June 05, 2018
- Enhancement: Settings page design update to improve readability and contrast, following our customers feedbacks since the 3.0 release
- Enhancement: Add a show sidebar switcher on the settings page, to show/hide the sidebar that is mainly useful for new users
- Enhancement: Revert the CDN field to the pre-3.0 implementation, improving it’s usability and fixing a bug with the reserved for selection
- Enhancement: Specify directly the zone ID in Cloudflare settings instead of using the domain
- 3rd party compatibility: Improve compatibility with Polylang detect browser language option
- 3rd party compatibility: Improve compatibility with WeePie Cookie Allow new features
- 3rd party dependency: Update Minify library version to 1.3.60
- Bugfix: Correctly rewrite referenced file paths in CSS files when using minification/cache busting on a subfolder installation
- Bugfix: Prevent full cache clear when an image is uploaded to a draft
- White label: You can replace the default WP Rocket footprint by a generic one by using the WP_ROCKET_WHITE_LABEL_FOOTPRINT constant.
Theme Discover is a standout amongst the most far-reaching stores under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License v3.0 Free as in Freedom) that gives premium Themes and Plugins to testing reason. We want to improve our site’s performance and usability so that you could really get a great benefit from our website. Just more one thing is that We publish all content only for testing purpose, not for commercial use, so if you have money then we strongly recommend you to buy the required plugin/theme etc from original developer’s website. Use any theme, templates, plugin or PhP scripts at your own risk!