Download Free Food Guide v2.24 – Restaurant, Food and Drinks Directory Listing WordPress Theme – ThemeForest.
Food Guide is an unlimate theme for creating restaurant, food and drinks oriented directory portals. It’s unique features cannot be found in any other theme on the market. Theme is compatible with Food Menu plugin (plugin is not included in the theme package) that allows you to create food menus for restaurants listed in your portal. This allows you to build a buzzing city or even country website. For more information please visit DEMO link.
- Fully Responsive Design
- Drag&Drop Page Builder
- Over 20 elements to build your website
- Google Fonts
- Mega Menu
- Sidebar Manager
- SEO Tools
- Google Rich Snippets
- Geolocation support in km and miles
- Frontend registration for guests
- Guests can administer their own listings
- Ability to get pointer on the map from address
- Administrator can define packages and set the price
- Half / Full width layout style
- Advertising spaces
- Contact form on listing detail page
- Listing by location or category
- Featured items
- Listing sorting
- You can easily Backup all your data and admin settings
- Widgets ready sidebar & footer
- Image & Template caching for better performance
- Google Analytics & Google Maps integration
- Custom CSS field for your own styles
- Automatic theme updates
- Theme is built on our robust MVC framework with Latte template engine that means HTML design is completely separated from other PHP. Making updates cannot be easier.
- And many more…
– Added: Helper input for all Inputs in Contact Form element (GDPR requirement)
Theme Discover is a standout amongst the most far-reaching stores under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License v3.0 Free as in Freedom) that gives premium Themes and Plugins to testing reason. We want to improve our site’s performance and usability so that you could really get a great benefit from our website. Just more one thing is that We publish all content only for testing purpose, not for commercial use, so if you have money then we strongly recommend you to buy the required plugin/theme etc from original developer’s website. Use any theme, templates, plugin or PhP scripts at your own risk!